Sales / South Africa
Reporting to: General Manager
You will be selling Cybersecurity solutions on behalf of our partners and targeted on securing new business across South Africa. The role is a balancing act, ensuring you provide top class customer service, as well as achieving your financial objectives and KPIs. As you become established in the role, you’ll inevitably spend less time on building new business and instead focus on really enhancing those existing relationships you’ve built, selling more products into less clients.
Key responsibilities include business developing, arranging / attending meetings with customers, exploring the world of cybersecurity and possibly some basic technical understanding in order to present the benefits of a range of cybersecurity solutions to Sovaton’s customers.
What you need
- Previous sales or customer facing experience, ideally within a technology-based sales role but not essential
- An interest in cybersecurity and be able to keep up with the latest cybersecurity threats
- Passionate, fun and have the entrepreneurial flare to build your own client base from scratch
- Self-starter, Quick Learner and Highly organised
- Keen to learn about new and emerging technologies
- Clear and persuasive communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with potential and existing clients as well as strong relationships internally.